- Cherrywood Village to deliver 1,300 new homes by 2025Quintain, one of the largest residential developers in Ireland, today launches its Masterplan for Cherrywood Village, which will deliver 1,300 new homes in Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, Co Dublin by 2025. Cherrywood Village is located on a 65-acre site within the Cherrywood Strategic Development Zone (SDZ) and will comprise a mix of new … Read more Cherrywood Village to deliver 1,300 new homes by 2025
- Quintain to seek permission for 1,000 new homes in South Dublin by end of yearWhen complete, Cherrywood Village will comprise over 1,300 homes, two public parks and over 50,000 sq ft of retail and civic amenities in the village centre. There will also be primary and post primary schools, cycle and walking tracks and extensive green open spaces throughout the area. Read more Quintain to seek permission for 1,000 new homes in the South by the end of the year.
- Quintain receives planning permission for 245 new homes in LucanQuintain has received planning permission to construct 245 new homes at Tandy’s Lane in Lucan. The site is around 20 acres in size and includes a large linear park running through the neighbourhood providing high visual and social amenity value. Read more Quintain receives planning permission for 245 new homes in Lucan
- Quintain Ireland continue expansion with senior hiresQuintain Ireland has today announced the appointment of two senior team members as the company continues its expansion in the Irish market. Sharon Van Sinderen assumes the position of senior counsel and joins from Tuath Housing Association where she was Senior Solicitor. Van Sinderen has previously held roles with NAMA and Mason Hayes & Curran. Read more Quintain Ireland continue expansion with senior hires
- Quintain Ireland appoints Head of ConstructionQuintain has today announced the appointment of Norman Higgins as its new Head of Construction for Ireland. Norman joins from his previous role running Sisk Living, the award-winning housing division of leading Irish building contractor John Sisk & Son. Norman brings over 25 years of successful construction delivery experience in the residential sector to Quintain. Read more Quintain Ireland appoints Head of Construction
- Quintain receives planning approval for 153 new homes in PortmarnockQuintain has received planning approval to build 153 new homes at an 11 acre site at St Marnock’s Bay in Portmarnock, North Dublin. The development will comprise 113 houses, 40 apartments/duplexes, and a local centre for the area containing three units for retail or restaurant/café use. Read more Quintain receives planning approval for 153 new homes in Portmarnock
- Quintain launches Irish subsidiary to develop more than 9,000 homesQuintain Limited has established a subsidiary in Ireland with plans to develop more than 9,000 new homes and 600,000 sq. ft of commercial space. The newly incorporated business, known as Quintain Ireland, will be responsible for the residential development of over 460 acres of prime assets in Ireland at Adamstown, Clonburris, Portmarnock, and Cherrywood. All these sites are owned by affiliates of Lone Star Funds and will be managed directly by Quintain. Read more Quintain launches Irish subsidiary to develop more than 9,000 homes