Site Manager – Adamstown
The Site Manager is responsible for managing day to day activities on-site throughout the project lifecycle, leading the Project Team to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time and within budget.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall management on site
- Work closely with and report to Project Manager and Senior Management
- Responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practise. Check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
- Assist with management of all aspects of Health & Safety and Quality on site, ensuring compliance with the Company’s Quality and Safety Management Systems including management of subcontractors and plant and induction procedures.
- Supervise sub-contractors in an efficient manner.
- Guarantee delivery of project is achieved in an appropriate and sufficient manner.
The ideal candidate should possess the following;
- Engineering or construction qualification and has a proven track record for delivering logistically challenging projects.
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management / excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to coordinate a number of varied projects.
- 10 – 15 Years working in a similar role