Quantity Surveyor (7-10 years experience)
To be an efficient employer’s representative and proactive Quantity Surveyor, supporting the Senior Quantity Surveyor, and being an integral part of the Quintain Construction team.
- Ensure the accuracy and reliability of commercial information by scrutinising commercial, legal and risk aspects of projects frequently from inception to completion.
- Preparation of cost data for complex projects accurately and swiftly at site purchase stage. Maintain database of historical cost information with deep understanding of inherent cost and value drivers.
- Review design development and cost control with the Development Team during pre-planning stage.
- Monitor Project Budgets and cost codes while maintaining auditable reference back to project appraisal.
- Value engineer and develop designs to tender ready status.
- Due diligence on all new consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
- Manage Part V agreement process for all sites.
- Administration of Main-Contracts.
- Capable of interrogating programmes and analysing their logic.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and possess excellent communication and organisational skills.
- You will have at least 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar type of organisation and a Chartered Quantity Surveying qualification
- An excellent attitude to work and team player is essential