Site Clerk – Portmarnock
The Site Clerk will be responsible for general administrative functions.
The Site Clerk will work closely with the Contracts Manager, Quantity Surveyor, and Health & Safety Officer to ensure all administration functions are uploaded to company systems.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- General Administration duties include data entry for BC(A)R throughout the project duration, material ordering, PO issuing, docket management and payment recommendation to the QS/Finance
- Update weekly material registers.
- Update weekly plant registers of owned and hired plant separately.
- Weekly time related resource registers – in conjunction with the material and plant registers, the Site Administrator will register all time related Preliminaries resources [including hired plant & equipment, security, waste removal, fuel use, utility meter count, labour resources and the like] with weekly data sheet providing plan & actual comparison, issued to senior staff on a weekly basis.
- Site safety inductions – carry out site safety induction, registration of inductees and associated statistics.
- Site management – responsible for ordering of stationary, cleaning & PPE supplies, signage, and waste skip control
- Assist Health & Safety tasks including collation and reviewing Safe Systems of Work forms and obtaining sub-contractor safety documentation.
- Assist with site access & egress control.
- Monitor weekly material delivery tickets.
- Uploading copies on concrete and material tickets
- Procure and register material testing information including concrete cube tests, fill material and the like.
- Where requested by the Project Manager, take meeting minutes.
- Submits technical information to the design team – from site management.
- Monitors the snagging on site – is the point of contact from sales to finishing Forman – release of keys, distribution of snag lists.
- Handling of ESG reporting for the site.
- Document management for drawing registers both hard and soft.
- Co-ordinating aftercare onsite – link between site and aftersales. Keeping a tracker of all trends onsite.