Following a period of significant growth, the opportunity has arisen for an analyst to join the Finance team providing critical commercial support to both the Finance team and to key individuals across the wider business, particularly on the Development and Construction teams. The role will have emphasis on debt origination, portfolio management and management reporting on project performance across our live construction sites.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Compiling information memoranda and excel models in connection with new development finance projects.
- Key role in sourcing, negotiating and executing new project debt facilities in support of the company’s ambitious growth targets.
- Liaising daily with key external stakeholders including Banks, professional advisors and construction contractors.
- Updating and presenting KPI management reporting on development performance for all stakeholders including management, shareholder and debt finance providers.
- Ad-hoc financial projects and financial analysis assignments with a focus on corporate finance and business planning.
- Provide financial analysis support to other departments, handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Accountancy/ Business or Real Estate primary degree level with an interest in developing their professional qualifications.
- Excellent Excel Modelling / PowerPoint/ Report Writing skills
- Experience in data reconciliation, analysis and developing excel models.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a professional services, lending or commercial organisation ideally in the real estate finance or construction sectors.
- Strong interpersonal skills and clear demonstration of an ability to work independently while multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Key interest in corporate finance and real estate development
Core Competencies of the Role:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly numerate with ability to apply these skills using advanced excel techniques
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage tasks across a variety of disciplines, collaborating with construction, development and sales teams.
- Analytical problem solver who looks for solutions
- Self-motivated with ability to work unsupervised in a high growth environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Driven and ambitious